Home » Canna Lily Wyoming. RHS AGM plant. Potted plants Purple leaves, 3 year old mature plants. New crop!
Canna Lily Wyoming. RHS AGM plant. Potted plants Purple leaves, 3 year old mature plants. New crop!
Canna indica 'Wyoming'
Ideal for creating a dramatic statement towards the back of a mixed border, the large purple-bronze leaves and very large ruffled apricot-orange flowers lend a colourful and exotic touch to any planting scheme.
A strong-growing plant to 2.3m tall, with large, deep bronze-purple leaves and very large vivid orange flowers opening from mid summer to early autumn.
- Position: full sun, but keep it well watered. Ideally out of windy sites.
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil / compost.
- Flowering period: June to September, or until first frosts.
- Hardiness: H3. half hardy, will need winter protection. Bring into a conservatory or a frost free garage or shed for the winter, plant out again in late Spring when the frosts have gone.
- Supplied: Very well rooted and in-leaf in 2.5 Litre or 3.5 to 5 Litre growers pots.
See more: Flowers & Scented