Canna Lily 'Eric Neubert' RHS AGM Potted plants in 5 litre large pots.
Canna 'Eric Neubert' (Please Note: These plants are now dormant for the winter. ie they have no leaves) Brilliant orange flowers with usually with a touch of yellow in the centre which adds to the flame effect. The bronze foliage is lightly striped, which enables us to identify this variety even when it is not in flower. This large bold Canna is a statement plant, great for container growing or in the middle of a border.
- Position: full sun, but keep it well watered. Ideally out of windy sites.
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil / compost.
- Flowering period: June to September, or until first frosts.
- Hardiness: H3. half hardy, will need winter protection. Bring into a conservatory or a frost free garage / shed for the winter, plant out again in late Spring when the frosts have gone.
- Supplied: In 5 Litre growers pots. Height up to 2m.
- How to grow: Outdoors grow in a sheltered site in fertile soil in full sun, planting in early summer once frosts have passed. Water freely in dry weather and apply a high potassium fertiliser monthly. Lift the rhizomes in autumn when frost blackens the foliage. Store over winter in barely moist peat-free potting mix or leaf mould in frost-free conditions. In mild areas leave in the ground but cover with a dry mulch. Container growing, This is a brilliant plant for a container with its broad bold leaves.
Get 10% OFF with MIX & MATCH. Order 2 or more selected plants and receive your discount at Checkout. Only available at WorldGardenPlants.com